- Log into your Hotmail account.
- Click on the Options link on the menu (it is next to the Contacts tab).
- On the options page click on the Mail Display Settings link under the Additional Options column.
- Look for the setting named Message Headers. Change the value to either Full or Advanced.
- Click the Ok button on the bottom of the page to save the changes.
- You can now go back to your Inbox and view your mail.
- The mail you view will display the full headers.
- Using the mouse, click and highlight the header text, then copy it to the clipboard by right-clicking and selecting Copy.
- You can now paste it into the problem report by going to the text input area, right-clicking the mouse, and selecting Paste.
Back to Problem Report