- Inside the Eudora Inbox double-click on the email message to open it.
- The email will open in new window, and a new menu will appear.
- On the new menu click the Blah Blah Blah button to show all headers.
- Using the mouse, click and highlight the header text, then copy it to the clipboard by right-clicking and selecting Copy.
- To close the email window click the close window button near the top right.
- You can now paste it into the problem report by going to the text input area, right-clicking the mouse, and selecting Paste.
Back to Problem Report